Monday, November 17, 2014

Quatre [4]

Well, I should really be doing my homework right now....but instead I'll write my fourth post. Ugh, I'm my own worst enemy.

I seriously need someone to help me organize my life....like right now. I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of responsibility that is just increasing every single day. I officially have 19 days to complete my TEFL certification and I am just crossing my fingers and toes that it'll get done. It's really possible, but I just need to focus. It's so difficult when my mind is racing - "How many days do I have left?" "Christmas is coming, what do I get people?!" "When do I work my PT job again?" "Did I write my hours down/send my time sheet in?" "Will I get the job?!" "If I get the job, am I mentally and emotionally prepared to move?" "If I don't get the job, am I willing to take the risk of moving across the country just to start over?" On top of that, my room is cluttered and it's not helping me focus. I want to clean but once I start cleaning, I'm going to want to go through every single paper and move things around and yada yada. I also haven't gone to the gym in a couple weeks [for lack of time, not motivation!] and I honestly feel so down about my body right now. Looking through old pics on my phone, I see that I used to have abs and be fit, and used to be able to reject cake and chips - what happened!? This is not me!

I need to get back on track. I'm GOING to get back on! This nonsense of not having enough time has gone on for too long now. I'm tired of wanting to pull my hair out and I'm tired of clenching my jaw at night because I'm so stressed out. I promise from here on out, things will change.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE, I finally saw the Lion King on Broadway!!! It was on my bucket list and a very special gentleman helped me cross it off the list. Actually, he made that entire day so special and I could not be more grateful. The show was absolutely breathtaking..mind-blowing..just phenomenal. It definitely lived up to the expectations I had for it. Those kids...amazing!! Everything about that day..the show, dinner, him..just makes me so happy.

Can't wait to cross more off my #25before25 bucket list. :)