Hey! So let me tell you what's been going on..started RBT training with work two weeks ago. Honestly it's been pretty easy so I can't complain. It's just another thing to add to the resume which honestly couldn't hurt anyone. It's just inconvenient that we have to leave our class under staffed but at least we're almost halfway done! It's actually pretty nice being in a classroom setting - it's something I've honestly missed. I can't wait to go back to school for my masters but that's something that's taking the back burner for right now.. I've got other things up my sleeve. I'm also taking a conversational Spanish class which is surprisingly so much fun! I was nervous I'd be upset about it being from 7-10 but it's actually not bad at all. One of the other students is a teacher who works with my old 5th grade teacher, the lady who first inspired me to teach. So hopefully this Wednesday I can get her contact info and keep in touch. :)
In other news, I have been so inspired to paint and draw and bake. I LOVE it! I really feel like I'm doing the things I've been wanting to do. I'm so proud of myself because I've also been going to the gym - who's gonna take care of me, but me, right? Right now I'm at the top of hook mountain, just taking in my life. I'm so proud of where I am and where I'm going..
How can you not appreciate life when there are views like this in your backyard? So much to look forward to! I can't wait to see what happens next!:)
KG