Got my third tattoo today! I have been waiting to get this done for months now, and it's finally happened. I am beyond impressed with the skill Mike (the tattoo artist) has..he made it even better than I imagined.
[ Follow him on instagram - @skininker - If you want his phone number, feel free to ask ]
I get to cross something else off my 25 before 25 bucket list - yay! One step closer to getting that 1/4 sleeve. I will post up a picture soon, no worries.
So today I canceled plans with the boy for this tattoo (wasn't sure if the appointment was going to happen or not). While I feel bad because I know I made him feel bad..honestly...this is the first time I'm actually being selfish. In my three serious relationships, I would've dropped anything for those guys to make them happy. Even if it meant not doing something I wanted to do. It's just how I've always been. Well, upon my last breakup, I decided it was my turn. My turn to do the things I really wanted to do, my turn to be first. And I did it! And I am fucking proud of myself. In the future, I know I will find a balance with making myself happy while still considering the feelings of my loved ones. But right now, at this point in my life - it is finally about me. I will still be the same caring and loving person to those around me, but I am putting myself first. Let's be real, no one else will.
So although I have lost a great potential relationship, I have made the one I have with myself even stronger. Can't be mad at that.
"I'M A PIECE OF PIE." - JD
"I'M A PIECE OF PIE." - JD