Monday, November 24, 2014

Lima [5]

Just a random thought I had today..when I die, I want people to see me as the girl who was 
fearless ]
I think that would be the most wonderful attribute to be paired with.


I don't want a simple life. I don't ever want to be just content. I'm going to push myself past my limits, because in reality, I don't think there are any. We are all capable of so much more than we do. My dreams involve familiarizing myself with every bit of the world. I want to make friends everywhere and leave an impact, big or small, on every single person I come across. Yeah, I think I could definitely spend my life fulfilling that.

---------------------------

This Wednesday is the one year anniversary of a friend's death, someone who decided enough was enough. Suicide should never be an option. All it takes is one kind heart to change someone's day..month..or life. If I only knew...

RIP Nico, a fallen angel who left before his time. I hope your soul is in a better place.


Readers - tomorrow, please make at least one someone's day better, brighter or easier. It's not as hard as you think.


KG