Monday, August 31, 2015

4 months later..

I'm doing a great job of keeping this blog updated. Well, so much [again] has happened since April. I moved to Cali, Colombia, went on an epic vacation with my family to the Amazonas and so forth. On the day before my birthday, James helped me cross off two more things on my bucket list. I'm compiling a new list for year 26. It's still being updated and revised so I'll post it once it's finalized.

Some great news: I'll be visiting Tennessee in December to celebrate Christmas with my in-laws. So excited to finally meet them and see James' hometown! His family is so warm and welcoming, I'm more than thrilled to be a part of the fam. I've never felt more blessed than I feel now. To even have had the opportunities I've had this past year and to have met the most loving man I've ever been with - nothing could make me happier right now. There are so many wonderful things happening and I know from now on, life will only get better. My heart has never been filled with so much love before.


I am so happy.