In less than 7 days, I'll be on the plane heading over to Colombia to start this brand new adventure. I had a "goodbye" party yesterday and a family party today - damn, saying goodbye is the WORST. It's really starting to hit me that I'll be moving for six whole months. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a long time but then I look at my niece and nephews and realize I'll be missing a huge chunk of their lives. Rienne is 2 years [+3months]. Six months is just short of 1/4 of her entire life! Renner will be walking by the time I return. I know this will fly by so quickly and it will be the most amazing experience of my life thus far. But now the reality of it all is starting to sink in and I am getting a bit worried/sad. I already miss the kids and thinking about them being so big is scary! But I suppose that is life and it's bound to happen anyway.
On a positive note, I have the most amazing family and friends ever. I felt so much love these past couple of days and couldn't be more grateful for the support everyone has shown me! 24 has most definitely been the most exciting, inspiring, wonderful year and it's only bound to get better. As I told Zac today, my heart feels like it's ready to explode. "I feel so happy lol and I have so much love in it I've just been feeling so lovey dovey lately". Hehe, I'm just in such a great place right now. Going to miss a lot of you fuckers. ;)
Anywho, I should probably get to organizing - there are clothes spilling out of random suitcases in my living room. Packing is not my favorite. Tootles!